powered by teztok
Not financial advice!
This is an experimental, unstable alpha version, expect some bugs, errors and wrong info.
With this tool you can check your Tezos Token listings and compare it to other available listings.
This should help you place your listing according to your pleasure.
If you want a quick flip, you might want to list for lowest possible price but still make some revenue.
This list consideres the royalties (where possible) to give you an indication what might be the minimum reasonable price.
Make sure to consider gas fees by yourself.
You can choose to show all work, only those of others or only yours, but it will only show Tokens of which you're hodling at least one edition!
Currently the site is not very mobile-friendly. Let me know if there's demand.
- Enter your public Tezos wallet address above
- You can bookmark the site after you've entered the wallet address, next time the wallet is already present
- Click on update and wait a few seconds
- The table should fill up with the following information, sorted by "Last sold" (but starting with those who were not sold yet)
- Token: Name of the Token and Link to objkt.com
- Artist: Link to objkt.com profile page and twitter profile (if available)
- Hodling: The number of editions you're hodling
- Royalties: Floored sum of marketplace fees (2.5%) and royalties (currently only available for HEN/Teia Tokens and on FXhash Tokens that were minted before the latest contract was released)
- First sale price
- Bought for: The price of the last sale to you (where available)
- Current price: The exact minimum price from any marketplace (might not appear on objkt.com)
- Minimum revenue price: The floored price you paid plus the royalties and marketplace fees (if available)
- Sales count: The number of total sales of this token
- Last sold: Price of the last sale of this token
- Listed for: Your highest listing of the token
- Analysis: Some textual info and recommondation
- Some info is still missing, e.g.:
- Royalties are not completely fetched
- Gas fees are not considered
- Rarible Tokens are not supported
- Only the last prices are considered
- Some Tokens are missing, bacause of some issues (e.g. Mooncakes)
Source code can be read (expect quick and dirty stuff), enjoy!